Friday, January 11, 2008

"Supliiisssseeee"

I think i've got my mood for blogging again.
Met up with Bren and Ani today, after like agesss.

I met up with Brean couple of days ago to bake some brownies, which so jadi! yay. (after our second attempt that is. teehee)
Anyhow, was good seeing them both again. <3




So college starts in a few days time. Mixed feelings of going back really.

Reasons why i'm looking forward to the jungle :

1. Check out the new 10.5 batch
2. I miss living with my botches <3>
3. I want to play ultimate handball
4. Ke-po to know who got in to Cambridge and Oxford
5. I need to ask Mr Boler chem questions

Reasons why i'm not-so-looking forward to the jungle :

1. Well.. its in the middle of the jungle, need i say more?
2. RICEE. going to eat rice almost everyday. ergh.
3. I cant jog in my nice shorts
4. Have to wake up early for class
5. Mr Richies is gone
But yeah whatever, ill still be going back!

I need to get all my college stuff outta my room and back in college, its totally hogging my room space!
Besides that, i've just finished 36pages of chemistry. Enthalpy, yeah those of you who have done it are going to say its easy, but i had to self study the whole bloody thing my self. Whoooaaaa.
At Ikea today, i got this picture frame and i decided to frame up some nice pictures from over the years, all in black and white.
Okay, i've got to read my Italian and German Unification notes now.
redmartini.

No comments: